You don't understand a specific financial term ? Visit our Forex glossary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    jaynah is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561

    Default Does a broker have a different rules about scalping?

    Does a broker have a different rules about scalping?

  2. #2
    uncle gober is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    386

    Default

    I think so, each broker has its own rules regarding scalping. so take note of any rules relating to trading before you try scalping.

    here the review of my broker :



    Check our current LIVE spread here.

    As top traders make hundreds, some even thousands of trades per day then low spreads are absolutely critical to achieve higher profitability. As you can see from the chart above the average spread of EUR/USD of Armada Markets is 0.1 pips. If you make 100 trades with the size of 1 lot each then your spread cost with us would be 100 * 1 USD = 100 US dollars.

    Let's imagine that the same trader has also a trading account with another FX broker named BobFX and their average spread is 2 pips. The spread cost per on lot of EUR/USD would be 20 US dollars. As he made 100 trades then the total spread cost for him would be 100 * 20 USD = 2,000 US dollars.

    So, at Armada your spread cost for 100 trades would be 100 US dollars, while at BobFX it would be 2,000 US dollars or 1,900 US dollars more. This means that also your profit at BobFX would be 1,900 US dollars less compared to Armada.

    Please check the spreads of any broker before opening the LIVE account. As we have shown in this post - low spreads are important to reach higher profitability!

  3. #3
    Phatom is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    59

    Default

    It really depends on which broker we are trading with as for one like mine OctaFX there is no hidden or different rules for scalping they have the same thing for everyone. They allow us to do scalping without any restriction and have conditions like low spread of just 0.2 pips while also have no requotes policy and all our trades are executed instantly while greatly helps and also have no restriction to any method whether it is scalping, hedging or even news trading.

  4. #4
    muhitalam is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    113

    Default Re Does a broker have a different rules about scalping?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatom View Post
    It really depends on which broker we are trading with as for one like mine OctaFX there is no hidden or different rules for scalping they have the same thing for everyone. They allow us to do scalping without any restriction and have conditions like low spread of just 0.2 pips while also have no requotes policy and all our trades are executed instantly while greatly helps and also have no restriction to any method whether it is scalping, hedging or even news trading.
    Hello Phatom,

    I trade on Instaforex. I don`t know is there any hidden rules about scalping. Do you have any idea about that? i am a new trader and still don`t have much knowledge as you. So can you please help with this regard......Thanks

  5. #5
    David Wallach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I am a professional Forex trader. Therefore, I have to do scalping, hedging, short time trading as well as long time trading according to the market condition. So, I am using which broker has no restriction for scalping or hedging. My trading platform provides me best scalping facilities by low trading spreads, no requotes and zero slippage guarantees. I always apply my trading style according to the market condition.

  6. #6
    Phatom is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhitalam View Post
    Hello Phatom,

    I trade on Instaforex. I don`t know is there any hidden rules about scalping. Do you have any idea about that? i am a new trader and still don`t have much knowledge as you. So can you please help with this regard......Thanks
    Hello dear, I have traded with Instaforex in my early career for 1-2 months when i was a beginner in Forex. They have really complicated rules since, it is based on wishes. If we are trading with them then we will have to follow the major rule of 5 minutes on every trade, as any order below that time will be removed IF it's in decent profits and the funny part is, if the trade is in losses there is no issue and we can happily keep it.

    In OctaFX there are no restrictions at all, as we are completely free to close trade even within 10 seconds or less and the reason they are able to provide such service is because they are an true ECN company which means they do not manipulate our trades and or place orders against it. I hope this would help you and if you need any further info do let me know.

  7. #7
    muhitalam is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatom View Post
    Hello dear, I have traded with Instaforex in my early career for 1-2 months when i was a beginner in Forex. They have really complicated rules since, it is based on wishes. If we are trading with them then we will have to follow the major rule of 5 minutes on every trade, as any order below that time will be removed IF it's in decent profits and the funny part is, if the trade is in losses there is no issue and we can happily keep it.

    In OctaFX there are no restrictions at all, as we are completely free to close trade even within 10 seconds or less and the reason they are able to provide such service is because they are an true ECN company which means they do not manipulate our trades and or place orders against it. I hope this would help you and if you need any further info do let me know.
    Hello Phatom,

    I just take a look on OctaFX. it`s offer up to 50% deposit bonus & $5 minimum deposit. Interesting, let me try there and get back to you. Thank you very much for you......

  8. #8
    Phatom is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhitalam View Post
    Hello Phatom,

    I just take a look on OctaFX. it`s offer up to 50% deposit bonus & $5 minimum deposit. Interesting, let me try there and get back to you. Thank you very much for you......
    There are plenty more exciting stuff available, its only once you start trading you would understand but anyway take your time. Your most welcome dear and always contact me, if you need any help.

  9. #9
    ymir is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    mostly there's no restriction. have a clear read upon their trading aggreement. you will find any words, not a single word would stated :
    "Scalping not allowed", "trader who scalp will banned" or stated "Our Broker Hate Scalpers".
    it's not all about rules, but it's more like trading enviroment, and this one are not listed on any company rules.
    you have research on brokers platform, made a small deposit on any ECN broker (ECN account are a must for scalpers), if the performance good stay with them, something bad happen move in to another company. i've many expericence with many company, by now i used ECN service provide by Armada Markets, this one suit me best, a scalper friendly trading enviroment. 0.7 spread+commision on EURUSD, a different league than my previous MM brokers with 2-3 spread on eurusd.

  10. #10
    uncle gober is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    386

    Default

    we should always make sure to check them out before opening an account there. It took me some time to finally open with Armada Markets after a friend recommended, but I must you that they turned out to be exactly what am looking for. Very fast execution speed they have, and attractive spreads too. But what really impresses me is how easy it is I communicate with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Golden Rules For Choosing A Broker
    By relax in forum General Topics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 01:21 PM
  2. 9 Rules For Choosing a Good Forex Broker
    By relax in forum General Topics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 06:07 AM
  3. Broker for scalping?
    By ProScalper in forum General Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 08:28 PM
  4. Best broker / platform for scalping?
    By crabman in forum Online Forex Trading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:16 AM
  5. Good metatrader broker for scalping
    By oleg2009 in forum Tips
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comparing Versions of footer
 

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0